RC Willey Complaint
Ripped off! - theater couch
This review has been resolved or replied to by this company.
I go to the store and complain. "too bad" so sad. They won't help. I call the store GM. He says someone will call and correct at least the mechanisms. Someone does call, 4 times, while I am at work. I call back the next day and leave 2 messages. It's now been 2 months -- no return call.
Ripped off on the $2000 couch and now ripped off on the $70 service fee to "fix" my couch. They actually broke it.
NEVER BUY ANYTHING THERE!! Cheap, cheap, cheap. Don't take pride or responsibility for their merchandise. This is my opinion.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More RC Willey reviews
- Broken power recliner sofa
- Horrendous customer service in Financial Services
- RC Willey - Credit Department invasion of privacy
- RC Willey - Summerlin
- RC Willey Extended Warranty Complaint
- bad carpet
- Murray Store - WORST Customer Service
- RC Willey Not Honoring Leather Warrenty
- Terrible and shady salesman.
- RC Willey shame on you!
- 2nd Electric Toy Car Issue
- RC Willey Missing Parts
- RC WILLEY Do not buy from here!
- BACK-ORDERED FURNITURE
- Movers messed up our new paint job
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you