RC Willey Complaint
Ripped off! - theater couch
This review has been resolved or replied to by this company.
I go to the store and complain. "too bad" so sad. They won't help. I call the store GM. He says someone will call and correct at least the mechanisms. Someone does call, 4 times, while I am at work. I call back the next day and leave 2 messages. It's now been 2 months -- no return call.
Ripped off on the $2000 couch and now ripped off on the $70 service fee to "fix" my couch. They actually broke it.
NEVER BUY ANYTHING THERE!! Cheap, cheap, cheap. Don't take pride or responsibility for their merchandise. This is my opinion.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More RC Willey reviews
- Price Match Issue
- Unusable warranty
- horrible customer service
- RC Willey replacing old recliners also bought from RC Willey
- Poor quality patio furniture.
- Carpet issue resolved
- RC Willey's sells cheap inferior products.
- Horrible carpet
- Rc willey still from there costumers.
- RC Willey Not Honoring Leather Warranty
- NO CALL WHEN FURNITURE ARRIVED.
- Broken power recliner sofa
- Horrendous customer service in Financial Services
- RC Willey - Credit Department invasion of privacy
- RC Willey - Summerlin
- ripped me off
- ripped off by walmart
- cashier ripped money out of my wife's hand
- three deliveries and three pieces of crap
- ripped off
- ripped off
- Products never arrived
- jcp wrangler jeans
- Got Ripped Off!
- Ripped before I put it on the mattress
- Ripped off by Sprint
- Scammed by Walmart
- Riped off
- Ripped Off
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you