RC Willey Complaint
Ripped off! - theater couch
This review has been resolved or replied to by this company.
I go to the store and complain. "too bad" so sad. They won't help. I call the store GM. He says someone will call and correct at least the mechanisms. Someone does call, 4 times, while I am at work. I call back the next day and leave 2 messages. It's now been 2 months -- no return call.
Ripped off on the $2000 couch and now ripped off on the $70 service fee to "fix" my couch. They actually broke it.
NEVER BUY ANYTHING THERE!! Cheap, cheap, cheap. Don't take pride or responsibility for their merchandise. This is my opinion.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More RC Willey reviews
- Murray Store - WORST Customer Service
- RC Willey Not Honoring Leather Warrenty
- Terrible and shady salesman.
- RC Willey shame on you!
- 2nd Electric Toy Car Issue
- RC Willey Missing Parts
- RC WILLEY Do not buy from here!
- BACK-ORDERED FURNITURE
- Movers messed up our new paint job
- sneaky sales practices
- RC Willey Quality?
- Misappropriation of personal funds
- RC Willey Peeling leather sofa
- RC Willey worst customer service
- Leather deteriorating on sofa and recliner after 6 months
- ripped me off
- ripped off by walmart
- Products never arrived
- jcp wrangler jeans
- Ripped before I put it on the mattress
- Got Ripped Off!
- Riped off
- Leopharmarx ripped off
- wrangler ripped jeans
- Ripped Off
- Ripped Shoe Lace
- Scammed by Walmart
- Ripped off by Sprint
- Pathetic customer service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you